Last Updated: January 31, 2019
Thank you for using cpopfever!
2. How we collect information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Information we collect from you when you:
- complete online forms, respond to a survey, enter any competitions or prize draws, submit ratings and reviews or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website;
- interact with us on social media;
- provide your contact details to us when accessing any websites or services we make available; and
- contact us offline (for example by telephone, email, post or comment).
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. The type of non-personal information collected may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, your usage history of the Website and its web pages, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages.
3. How we use your information
cpopfever use the collected data for various purposes:
- To improve on our services and provide an enhanced user experience for you
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To manage our relationship with you (e.g. customer support)
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you
4. Disclosure of data
Cpopfever may disclose your Personal Data if such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect the rights of cpopfever or the users of the Service
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and children under 13 may not submit personal information to cpopfever. Cpopfever will not knowingly collect or use personal information of anyone under 13 years of age, and cpopfever will delete such information when it is informed such information has been submitted.